Big Ten Commissioner Kevin Warren has emerged as a top candidate to be the next President/CEO of the Chicago Bears.

Wow.
I didn't think there was a position better than Big Ten commissioner.

The fact he interviewed is revealing.

Wow.
I didn't think there was a position better than Big Ten commissioner.

The fact he interviewed is revealing.
Ya, surprising to me too! And, if he doesn't get the job are they quietly already looking for someone who would be a better, happier new commissioner?
Or does he know he's the guy for the Bears going in?
Or is he being interviewed as the token guy?
Tons of questions and thoughts whether that's a good idea without iron clad assurances you are the guy.

Last edited:

We’re all watching a bowl game that’s being played on frozen grass on cable television on a weekday afternoon because KW did little to maintain the B1G’s second-tier bowl tie-ins as every other conference improved theirs.

Best news of the day. He has done ABSOLUTELY nothing for the B1G conference except play the big money game. Bringing the west coast teams is nothing but a money grab. Does nothing for the Gophers except add transportation costs.

Wonder if Bears ownership think he's gonna get the team a $7+ billion contract too.

Hope he stays healthy and will cheer his Bears on every time they play the Packers.

As per usual.;)

Bears are interested because of the need to build a new stadium at Arlington Heights

But why tho?

I don’t hate warren or anything, but he didn’t impress me either…

Top Bottom