BIG or B-10

Rog

Reaction score
I've heard some say "Big 10 and little 2" for the 12 team league. If so who will be the "2" this year?

I don't think Minnesota will be one of them but if not who will be the 2?

Maybe from the Illinois and Indiana area, hope not from further North.

No offense to our friends in the Hoosier State, but I think that state will have the corner market on "little 2".

Go Gophers!

No offense to our friends in the Hoosier State, but I think that state will have the corner market on "little 2".

Go Gophers!

Not going to happen, at least from a Purdue perspective. Indiana? Probably.

Purdue could be a sleeper with all of their players returning from injuries but who knows if those players will be the same. The Purdue squad that ended Brewster's Gopher tenure was playing with it's 4th string QB, 3rd string RB, and the top 3 WR's were also out - and they still won the game quite handily. It was never close.

This coming season, the Boilers get their top QB (Marve), top RB (Bolden), and 2 best WR's (Smith and Ross) back. Losing Kerrigan on the defensive side will hurt but Purdue has become the "Cradle of DE's" with all of the former DE's in the NFL and Kawaan Short and Bruce Gaston are the next up and coming DE studs. Danny Hope is feeling the pressure in WL and 8-9 wins is not out of the question.

Top Bottom