Big Man's Game T-Shirts

Stoodabaker

Reaction score
They go to the 4 gopher players who can lift "super human amounts." It list small as one, who are the other 3? My guess is that DJ burris is one of them?

I heard the 4 "Where my Playmaker's at?" T-shirt's are all going to Decker

:rockon:I want one! I can lift 12 ozs. in each hand at the same time!!

Where did you come across this info? I haven't seen it anywhere, paper, blog, etc.

Jeff Willis for sure. He may need a supersize me one though.

its actually just for anyone who gets 350 on power clean, 400 bench and 450 squat, it was jacobs, small, moen, and burris

I heard the 4 "Where my Playmaker's at?" T-shirt's are all going to Decker

that was funny.

Hopefully Hayo or somebody else can get one in fall practice.

If 450 on a squat is a qualifier, we have a problem. Squats are a measure of explosion and if we are going to a power attack, the base should be 550 for offensive lineman. Record holders should look to crack the 600 barrier. Does anyone have access to the weight room record holders? I have heard they are on a wall, but you would think they would be on gophersports.com. Does anyone have them?

If 450 on a squat is a qualifier, we have a problem. Squats are a measure of explosion and if we are going to a power attack, the base should be 550 for offensive lineman. Record holders should look to crack the 600 barrier. Does anyone have access to the weight room record holders? I have heard they are on a wall, but you would think they would be on gophersports.com. Does anyone have them?

I was thinking the same thing. If they are doing 400 on the bench, 450 on the squat seems awfully low. Heck, some of the HS 5'9" 175 lb. running back types are doing 450 for squats.

its actually just for anyone who gets 350 on power clean, 400 bench and 450 squat, it was jacobs, small, moen, and burris

My guess is that a bunch of guys on the team can do the bench and squat. A 350 clean is monstrous. And, I have a slight quibble with Husker. A power clean is explosion. A squat is no more explosion-oriented than bench.

yeah, my guess is a number of guys can do the squat, a little less than that can do bench, but the power clean is crazy

yeah, my guess is a number of guys can do the squat, a little less than that can do bench, but the power clean is crazy

These are 300 pound guys we are talking about. What is the world record for the more difficult clean and jerk (press from clean position) like 550 pounds? I would think the clean would be basically your leverage (weight) and technique more than pure strength.

Squats.....

It depends on what kind of squats qualify....450 is a big number if you are making them go parallel to the ground. I could box squat 400 in high school and I weighed about 175....parallel squats are a beeootttchhh.

Top Bottom