Big 10 Concept Uniforms

gophergrad

Reaction score
Came across this blogger (and Indiana alum)'s combat uni style Big Ten makeover.

Couple of thoughts in no particular order:

I wasn't aware we changed our colors to piss yellow and cranberry... I used to like the MINNESOTA being on our jerseys but just the numbers is more of a timeless look, I'm no longer opposed.

All of Illinois jersey's are pretty sick.

I like Indiana's stripped pants.

The black Northwestern jerseys are a good look.

I think most of the other changes (especially on MICH, tOSU, WISC, and NEB) are minor things like replacing white with gray.

I'd be interested to hear what others have to say about it.

I'm 100% ok with our style.. but that tone of maroon has GOT to go. I like that tone of yellow (better than the canary yellow we currently have) though.

how are those concepts?

Ha! yeah I agree most of the teams have few if any changes. I think the blogger's point is that a lot of Big Ten teams don't change uniforms very often (for example take a look at helmet changes, tOSU, MICH, NEB haven't made any changes in 28+ years, if ever), but if they all unilaterally made the jump to the Nike combat style uni's this is probably what they would look like.

I'm not big in graphic design but it would be more fun to look at concepts that are a little less conservative... We've gotta do something until September.

Top Bottom