Big 10 coaches finally speak openly .... about the worst Halloween candy.

PJ (looks at DW9): CBD Gummies, right?

Next up, B1G Conference coaches talk about if it's worse when Santa brings you coal or socks & underwear for Christmas

Anyone old enough to remember those generic, orange and black wrapped peanut butter taffy candies for Halloween? Those were the worst.

The candy I won't touch is Whoppers. Gross.
Ha! The worst to me was those Black, white, and pink candies that tasted like black licorice. I hate the taste of black licorice.

Edit: I bet both of these candies are at Candyland.

Ha! The worst to me was those Black, white, and pink candies that tasted like black licorice. I hate the taste of black licorice.

Edit: I bet both of these candies are at Candyland.
Good and plenty?

Bit O Honey is not a Halloween candy. Nobody hands that out to trick or treaters. I've been diligent in my candy inspections throughout the years and can't recall ever seeing a Bit O Honey.

Bit O Honey is not a Halloween candy. Nobody hands that out to trick or treaters. I've been diligent in my candy inspections throughout the years and can't recall ever seeing a Bit O Honey.
Nobody gives them out for fear of an egging retribution.

I remember getting it as a kid. I’ll eat it but more of a Twix guy. We grew up in the poor side of town apparently. There was a old guy who gave out apples and another that gave everyone a dime. It was different

Skittles don't belong in that story. Candy corn, Bit O Honey, and Whoppers are all nasty.

I just lost respect for Tom Allen. And of course Harbaugh can't answer the question correctly.

Anyone old enough to remember those generic, orange and black wrapped peanut butter taffy candies for Halloween? Those were the worst.

The candy I won't touch is Whoppers. Gross.
Dude those were the worst! You knew to avoid those houses the next year.

On the flip side, I sometimes feel like the only person who enjoys almond joys. I like coconut so I've never had an issue with it.

On the flip side, I sometimes feel like the only person who enjoys almond joys. I like coconut so I've never had an issue with it.
I'm with you - Almond Joy and Mounds. Yum. Also a big fan of candy corn.

Mounds are the best. Dark chocolate and coconut. Almond joy are good too

Top Bottom