Big 10 Bubble talk coming up on ESPN

ShowinGoldyLove

Reaction score
With Hubert Davis and Digger Phelps, knowing them...they'll probably say we deserve 3 teams.

Well...same as Lunardi has been saying:

Big 10 should get 7 teams with Penn State outside looking in (Wisconsin should really pray that Utah beats SDSU tonight and Tennessee beats Miss State tomorrow just to be safe).

Anytime the camera pans to Digger when they're talking about the Big 10 and realizes that it'll get 7 teams he looks like he's literally going to cry.

They didn't really talk about the Big 10 teams that much, just said if Lunardi had them in or not, and then ripped on Penn st. and Wisconsin a bit. I guess they couldn't talk about the Big 10 too long, the Big East and ACC need more coverage.

Those 3 musketeers are unreal...did anyone just watch their laughing and complete mocking of the Big 10?

No Rece, we're not just beating up on each other, we destroyed supposed "top" teams from all the other major conferences (Louisville, Duke, UCLA, etc.), that's why our RPI is so high.

Hell, even Michigan was within 3 points with 4 min to go AT UConn 3 weeks ago!

Those 3 musketeers are unreal...did anyone just watch their laughing and complete mocking of the Big 10?

No Rece, we're not just beating up on each other, we destroyed supposed "top" teams from all the other major conferences (Louisville, Duke, UCLA, etc.), that's why our RPI is so high.

Hell, even Michigan was within 3 points with 4 min to go AT UConn 3 weeks ago!

They needed to hurry up and make fun of the Big Ten. That was because they realized they were getting dangerously low on their ratios for mentioning North Carolina, Duke, Connecticut, Pittsburgh, Louisville and any other ACC or Big East teams every thirty seconds.

As for Rece, I think I might just start calling him Rice. After all, he still hasn't figured out how to say Minnesota correctly and apparently doesn't know that the Kansas football team isn't actually called "the fighting Manginos"....:rolleyes:

Well i have a feeling that they will be eating their words soon. What they dont realize when they mock Big Ten offense is that part, and it is only part sadly, is the style of defense that our teams play. It really think that is going to work to our advantage in the tournament.

Big ten offenses will look better against the lazier defenses from other conferences, and the high powered offenses from these other conferences that these guys rave about are going to be suppressed against our defences. They're not use to 40 minutes of hustle defence, and it really think it is going to show.

My guess is that the Big Ten will see more wins than losses and that we will see a bunch of dumbfounded analysts.

Top Bottom