Bielema?

You think Bielema's fat, look at the guy who does the video for the team:

fat_man (1).jpg

I want so bad to criticize the guy. But he never lost to us. So I can't.
Let me reiterate, this man deserves to be made fun of, but we never beat him. We had several chances and never did it. We should have beaten this guy.

I want so bad to criticize the guy. But he never lost to us. So I can't.
Let me reiterate, this man deserves to be made fun of, but we never beat him. We had several chances and never did it. We should have beaten this guy.

Ruperts old pals at Badgermaniac are mostly now rabidly anti-Bielema since he abandond Madison, and they were relishing seeing Arkansas get destroyed all year, just like last year in the rugged SEC, starting with the Auburn game.

Bielema suprised even those guys, I think they reluctantly admitting the Bielema is getting things done on his own, rather than just taking over what Barry handed him. Barry was getting stale at end, and although Paul Cryst and the guy at NC State get a lot of the credit, UW was much improved under BB. If he can keep doing it at Ark. without Cryst and Dav Doeren (or Barry) then someone like Michigan or USC should hire him. Iowa probably will try to lure him back in a couple of years.

Arkansas is beating lesser teams soundly and hanging with very tough teams in year two. BB knew what he had with the loose SEC admission standards, the win a all costs mentality Arkansas is fully invested in, and the ability to recruit to the SEC even at Arkansas. Houston Nutt and Petrino had no problems getting speed and talent to Ark, and BB will also recruit well.

NW Arkansas is very scenic and underrated, I'd much rather live there than over the border in OK or east in Little Rock or Jonesboro.

Fat guy, no weenie. Skinny guy all weenie.

Ruperts old pals at Badgermaniac are mostly now rabidly anti-Bielema since he abandond Madison, and they were relishing seeing Arkansas get destroyed all year, just like last year in the rugged SEC, starting with the Auburn game.

Bielema suprised even those guys, I think they reluctantly admitting the Bielema is getting things done on his own, rather than just taking over what Barry handed him. Barry was getting stale at end, and although Paul Cryst and the guy at NC State get a lot of the credit, UW was much improved under BB. If he can keep doing it at Ark. without Cryst and Dav Doeren (or Barry) then someone like Michigan or USC should hire him. Iowa probably will try to lure him back in a couple of years.

Arkansas is beating lesser teams soundly and hanging with very tough teams in year two. BB knew what he had with the loose SEC admission standards, the win a all costs mentality Arkansas is fully invested in, and the ability to recruit to the SEC even at Arkansas. Houston Nutt and Petrino had no problems getting speed and talent to Ark, and BB will also recruit well.

NW Arkansas is very scenic and underrated, I'd much rather live there than over the border in OK or east in Little Rock or Jonesboro.

Totally agree. Can't stand the guy, but he can recruit and coach to his system. The Hogs are on an upswing in fortune.

I can't stand bielema, but seriously, move on. You're giving the guy way too much credit. He's not even in our conference anymore! Move beyond! Take the next step. Worry about ourselves, his teams kicked our asses every single time they played us. For rice lake, every time I fricken click on the GOPHERhole forum on tapatalk I have to see his damn picture next to a cartoon character. The guy fricken owns The Gophers and The Gopherhole.

Say what you want, and I dislike him with a passion, but he can flat out coach. Arkansas has a very good chance of being the surprise team of the season in the SEC. He has the running game that Kill & Limgrover wish they had.

Let's wait to anoint him until he at least wins a SEC game. 0-9 so far?

Please don't make fun of fat people, we've already got enough on our plate.?

I continue to hope Bielema does very well at Arkansas. Wisconsin fans hate him.

My hate for Wisconsin > my hate for Bielema

I can't stand bielema, but seriously, move on. You're giving the guy way too much credit. He's not even in our conference anymore! Move beyond! Take the next step. Worry about ourselves, his teams kicked our asses every single time they played us. For rice lake, every time I fricken click on the GOPHERhole forum on tapatalk I have to see his damn picture next to a cartoon character. The guy fricken owns The Gophers and The Gopherhole.

No they didn't. His first three wins over Brewster were by 7, 3, and 3 points, and we were winning at halftime in all three games. He beat us every game, yes, but he didn't kick our asses every game.

Top Bottom