Bielema gets extension.

TLHGO4

Senior Moment Member
Reaction score
It was just announced on BTN that Bret Bielema just got a five year extension to 2017 at Wisconsin. Will that help or hurt the Gophers? I think it will help them.

Considering he's wone 2 B10 titles and 60 wins in 6 years, I'm not sure how it helps.

That being said, considering both schools are in separate divisions now, both schools can win independently so I'm not sure it matters either way.

Great news! In the years to come, I can't wait to see the look on this Deusch Bag's face as the Axe is carried off the field to the Gopher faithful!

Butt got an extension? So did I. It's no big deal.

As long as the contract specifically states that he and he alone is responsible for timeout usage, it helps.

Considering he's wone 2 B10 titles and 60 wins in 6 years, I'm not sure how it helps.

That being said, considering both schools are in separate divisions now, both schools can win independently so I'm not sure it matters either way.

For someone who doesn't consider Minnesota-Wisconsin to be a rivalry at present time, it took you all of 15 minutes to respond.

Interesting timing hours before signing day. He has 2 coaches left from 2 years ago, they are trying to show stability in the program. BA is the only coach to win 3 rose bowls in a decade, BB has a shot at the opposite.

Top Bottom