Better start winning more trophy games

Brandon

Reaction score
Sick of losing them way too damn much. Should of beaten at least Iowa or Wisconsin this year. Still losing to both of them too damn much. I got a headache still from this poor showing. 10-2 is nice but losing to the top 2 rivals is bad again. Especially on winnable games. Let’s not be the next Jim harbaugh!! Next year is critical!

I tend to agree. Fleck is now 1-5 against Iowa & Wisconsin. For as historic as this season was, we finish 3rd in head to head matchups among our trio. That is very frustrating.

Harbooger also 0-5 va tOSU. If he has 5 years....I’ll easily give P.J. 5 years.

YA! Let’s fire Fleck and wait another 60 years for a coach who can win 10 regular season games and 7 Big Ten games!!! Ya! Year 3 anyone should be a National Champion! This is Minnesota for Christ sake!!! We reload!!!
???????????????

Sick of losing them way too damn much. Should of beaten at least Iowa or Wisconsin this year. Still losing to both of them too damn much. I got a headache still from this poor showing. 10-2 is nice but losing to the top 2 rivals is bad again. Especially on winnable games. Let’s not be the next Jim harbaugh!! Next year is critical!

Or you will huff and you will puff and you will blow the house down?? Stay in your fairy tail world.

I firmly believe the Gophers are a better team than Iowa. Losing that game is the killer.
Biggest problem is the game plan severely hindered us against Iowa. Same thing today when we freaking punted from their 35.
Hoping we’ve learned our lesson as we had three pretty freaking great examples of playing not to lose this year.

*Should have beaten.

Also, proper nouns, such as last names, should be capitalized.

So did the OP accidentally or purposely forget mentioning other trophy games?

Did the OP also fail to provide any historical reference on winning frequency to compare it to by accident or on purpose?

I never said fire but we if are gonna be “elite” we have to beat our top rivals a lot more frequently than we are. Year 4 is the magical year many teams have arrived.

So did the OP accidentally or purposely forget mentioning other trophy games?

Did the OP also fail to provide any historical reference on winning frequency to compare it to by accident or on purpose?
Hmm. Do you think that was a slight against Fleck?

Top Bottom