Best Win since....Clem?

EG#9

Reaction score
This is the biggest win I've seen by the Gophers in a long time. I am not sure if it goes all the way back to the Haskins era to find a better win, but it might. The Gophers went on national tv in a game that might have been a must win, playing their 3rd game in 3 days, and put on a performance that all Gopher fans could enjoy.

I hope this was a statement game not only for the Gophers season, but the future under Coach Tubby Smith.

Congratulations to the players, coaches, and everyone associated with the program for putting on these performances in Indianapolis.

BLOWING OUT the number six team in the country!? I would agree!!! BEST WIN SINCE CLEM!

GO GOPHERS!

I guess the biggest thing to me is not just that they won, but that they just smacked the #6 ranked team in the country absolutely silly. That's the really crazy part. Anyway, when's the last time we beat two top-15 teams at a neutral site on back-to-back days? I'm not sure I can recall one at the moment.

It was an awesome win, and hella fun to see Purdue get beaten down like they did. Especially while the so called ' Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year' was powerless to stop anyone.

But even though Purdue is ranked #6, they certainly even a top 15 team without Hummel. Dems the breaks though.

This was the best blowout since that game we beat a Bobby Knight-led IU by like 40 points. As great as this win was, I still think stealing that game from Wisconsin on the road last season was even better.

It was an awesome win, and hella fun to see Purdue get beaten down like they did. Especially while the so called ' Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year' was powerless to stop anyone.

But even though Purdue is ranked #6, they certainly even a top 15 team without Hummel. Dems the breaks though.

This was the best blowout since that game we beat a Bobby Knight-led IU by like 40 points. As great as this win was, I still think stealing that game from Wisconsin on the road last season was even better.

it was 50

Top Bottom