Best uniforms in college football

1. Penn State Nittany Lions
2. The USC
3. Alabama
4. LSU
5. Florida State

If the unis aren't maroon and gold and say "GOPHERS" they all are in last place.

GO GOPHERS!

If the unis aren't maroon and gold and say "GOPHERS" they all are in last place.

GO GOPHERS!

Technically, our uniforms don't say "GOPHERS". You could also include the color white along with Maroon or Yellow helmets and change the term "GOPHERS" to "MINNESOTA", but then are you talking about the Gold jersey with Minnesota on the back? Oh I am confused. Maybe Station 19 could clear it up for me.

I like Michigan's

From the link provided, under Michigan I found this:
Little Brown Jug Lore V: Red Wing Roots......(That's part 5 of 13)....interesting.

http://mvictors.com/?p=5195

Little Brown Jug Lore: What Really Happened in the 1930s

http://mvictors.com/?p=4765

More chapter links at bottom of pages.

Easily Michigan. Nothing even close.

Hard to understand how Oregon could be thought of as #1. The first question has to be...which Oregon uniform?

Not only is Michigan's uniforms the best, they also have the best colors (yes I know we're supposed to say maroon and gold is the best). I've always liked the Maize and Blue colors.

Iowa has the best uniform....in the copying an NFL team category.

Hard to understand how Oregon could be thought of as #1. The first question has to be...which Oregon uniform?

Not only is Michigan's uniforms the best, they also have the best colors (yes I know we're supposed to say maroon and gold is the best). I've always liked the Maize and Blue colors.
Pffft. Michigan looks like they should be under a lift rotating tires and balancing wheels.

For sheer football beauty, it's hard to beat USC and UCLA both in their home uniforms in the glow of the autumn California sun.

Technically, our uniforms don't say "GOPHERS". You could also include the color white along with Maroon or Yellow helmets and change the term "GOPHERS" to "MINNESOTA", but then are you talking about the Gold jersey with Minnesota on the back? Oh I am confused. Maybe Station 19 could clear it up for me.

I'm here to serve and protect. What do you need to know?

They were forced to change the maize to the more fluorescent variety not too long ago after they changed to Adidas I believe. The current iteration isn't as good as it was 15 or so years ago in my opinion.

I too hate to admit that I like Michigan's uniforms (football and hockey). I put them at a solid #2 (Gophers #1 of course).

I too hate to admit that I like Michigan's uniforms (football and hockey). I put them at a solid #2 (Gophers #1 of course).

I don't like the winged helmet for hockey, but otherwise they have great unis.

I was a big fan of Cal's blue uniforms this year.
Nike-Cal-Brand-Identity-Football-07_19063-675x380.jpg

Also, the Navy unis last year were incredible. The helmet alone puts them in my top 5 for sure:

navy_turner_greene.bmp

Much as I don't like the team, there are few uniforms more iconic than the regular Notre Dame ones.

The ugliest regular uniforms - easily NDSU. Ugly color scheme, ugly helmets.

Top Bottom