Best Twin Cities Gopher Football Bars?

Damn, I just realized I do not get CBSSN. I'm assuming Joe Senser's in Bloomington will have the game?
I believe that the Senser's on American Blvd in Bloomington is not only closed but may have also already been demolished.

FWIW the new Mac’s is cool but lacks drafts. They are in the process of installing but didnt because of cash flow during covid shut downs.

Solid food, beer (cans/bottles/some taps), lots of TVs, pull tabs and some arcade games. I’m a fan.

to be fair, i almost missed it when I saw someone suggest the big 10
Solid Hoagies.
I haven't been to the one in Hopkins for a while. Maybe I'll swing by this weekend.

Solid Hoagies.
I haven't been to the one in Hopkins for a while. Maybe I'll swing by this weekend.
Wasn't sure if you were joking. Big Ten Hopkins is now called Thirty Bales.

Before you go any place call ahead to see if they carry the PAC 12 network.
This could all have changed by now ... but back in "the day", a lot of these places paid special rates to DirecTV, per channel, to be able to show games in bars and such. If this still holds, I'm not sure if that makes it more or less likely that places would have it. Maybe less ... probably very few coming in wanting to watch PAC12 Network games.

FWIW the new Mac’s is cool but lacks drafts. They are in the process of installing but didnt because of cash flow during covid shut downs.

Solid food, beer (cans/bottles/some taps), lots of TVs, pull tabs and some arcade games. I’m a fan.
Will have to check it out!

Good chance one could find the game in Bloomington at Steak and Ale. Maybe Tommy Kramer will swing hanging out.

Otherwise Stuart Anderson's Cattle Company could also have the game on.

I wonder if KFAN the Restaurant will have the game on?
Is that real?
Never heard of it and I listen every day?

You do realize that you’re responding to a post made over 6 years ago, right?
Its relevant, especially with Saturdays viewing options. I will probably head somewhere, got to take the kids to skating at 12:30 so half the game will be listened to on the Fan.

Is that real?
Never heard of it and I listen every day?

Its relevant, especially with Saturdays viewing options. I will probably head somewhere, got to take the kids to skating at 12:30 so half the game will be listened to on the Fan.
Yep, it was in Roseville. It didn't do well.

I’m going to call a few places in the Hopkins/St Louis Park area tomorrow to see if I can find Pac 12 Network. One would think Park Tavern would have it. Maybe Pub 819.

This reminds me of my younger years living downtown when the hoops team was playing some tournament- I think it was the Battle 4 Atlantis. I think we were playing Duke and my buddy and I were running all around downtown trying to find a bar that carried the channel- I think it was called like AXS. So hard to find, but eventually Sneaky Pete’s saved the day…

For fans south of the River Benchwarmer Bob's in Burnsville will probably have the game.

So anyone confirm for sure which places have it? Macs? How about the buffalo wild wings we have in the metro?

Top Bottom