Best Twin Cities Gopher Football Bars?

Vandy

Reaction score
I am thinking of trying Mac's Industrial Sports Bar in NE Minneapolis this Saturday?

Any opinions or other sure advice?

Trying to avoid a last minute panic run to Dinkytown or Stadium Village if Mac's doesn't work out....:clap:

You raise a good point. I am attending this road game, but last year I struggled to find a good place to watch away games in South Mpls. Let me know if you find a spot as I'd be willing to head up to NE if there's a good crowd.

Mac's typically has one of the better crowds on game days. They have pretty good food too.

I checked out Mac's on the way home from work and had a PBR tallboy for $3.75... My son lives in NE and met me, (forgetting his ID). Bartender gave him a free coke...

Waitress said she expects a good Gopher football crowd on Saturday... Happy Hour from 3-7... Free parking in the business lot directly behind them.

Good number of mid size TVs about the place, and I was told they will have the sound up.

I am going to give it a shot.

Anyone know if any of the bars in Stillwater or Hudson got a good crowd?

How about southside? Burnsville, Shakopee, eden prairie areas?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mac's is close to campus, but it's an awkward layout for watching games IMO.

How about southside? Burnsville, Shakopee, eden prairie areas?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Panino's is pretty good food and cheap beer for a Gopher game in EP right by the Punch Pizza. Service has dipped a bit but still is a pretty good area to go.

Damn, I just realized I do not get CBSSN. I'm assuming Joe Senser's in Bloomington will have the game?

This is an old thread but it is more relevant to me now since my favorite bar to watch the gopher games closed (Senser's in Roseville). Does anyone have any recommendations? The most important criteria for me is a good size screen and ample room. I like most food so that isn't a worry.

This is an old thread but it is more relevant to me now since my favorite bar to watch the gopher games closed (Senser's in Roseville). Does anyone have any recommendations? The most important criteria for me is a good size screen and ample room. I like most food so that isn't a worry.
If you are in the Roseville area I would recommend McCarron's Pub on Rice. Good food and a good viewing experience at the bar

Edit: they do not have Pac12 Network!

Last edited:

Top Bottom