Best Top 25 yet!

Gopher_Devil

Reaction score

Also known as no context college football. This guy is a great Twitter follow but also knows a lot about the landscape and makes some bold predictions. Has us at 18 and UNC at 24. Otherwise not a single other *current* B1G team is on there besides PSU, OSU, and Mich.

Also mentions names like Dorian Singer at USC, Dufree at Wash, Alt at ND, Beebe/Howard at KSU. Interesting to see some guys were were attached to in some way get attention like this.

Perhaps more of a prediction for how the season ends up?

18. Minnesota​

In my eyes, the Big Ten West’s best team is Minnesota. The Gophers might really have something in Athan Kaliakmanis at quarterback. Brevyn Spann-Ford is a monster tight end, IOL Quinn Carroll has NFL written all over him, and they’ve got some stud receivers in Corey Crooms, Elijah Spencer and Chris Autman-Bell. Don’t sleep on Tyler Nubin and Justin Walley in their secondary either.

Toughest Game: at Ohio State (November 18)

Record Prediction: 9-3

The homer in me likes the 9-3 prediction. Realist says 7-5. AK and the OL will really need to step up. If he's not always having to run for his life, we could have a special year. My concern was seeing the practice. It looked like our average DL had their way. Now I don't want to make too big of a deal, but there was enough to raise a bit of concern. Looking forward to seeing what our RBs can do.

Top Bottom