Best Off Season of My Life

HoustonTXGopher

Reaction score
Gophers are headed into the off season coming off an 11-2 season and a win over a mighty SEC team. We can be proud of our Gophers unlike any off season in my 54 years on this earth and 35 of them as a Gopher fan.

There are only three teams from this year that were distinctly better than we were: Ohio St, LSU and Clemson
There isn't a two loss team that we couldn't compete with.

Next year is promising on the field and with this win today could very well help us have a top 25 recruiting class next year.

Enjoy the successes of Gopher football this year, I look forward to spring ball and look forward to next season.

It will take a lot to wipe this smile off my face!

Completely agree. I'm 33, but winning a new years day bowl game versus an opponent that beat Alabama is huge. Can't stop smiling today.

I am geared up too. Fleck is talking the talk and walking the walk. I could not believe how well our D stopped the run today. I will post like a mad dog during the next 9 months.

Totally agree, and my lifetime includes their last conference title (1967). Prior to this, 1999 was the high water mark, with 2003 a half level below it. This is rare air, people.

It will also be a long offseason. Waiting until September will be painful. What a season!

Yes.

Then again: we'll have golf, outdoor concerts, the Twins at Target Field, outdoor seating at restaurants...

And then, when the summer is over and the weather starts to cool...

Play that Rouser, baby!

Relax....pitchers and catchers report next month

One of the fruits of Minnesota is all the other things that we have going on within Minnesota. Can't wait until September though!

This game was the best bowl I ever attended and the season was a blast ! Feels like we have a bright future

Thus ended a great and very fun season. The kind of season I thought Gopher fans would never see. U of M football is officially a THING again.

Top Bottom