Best of B1G Ten

Nice.

Side note:

Loved the NW jerseys last night. Really clean and basic, yet had some extra flair. Looked like nothing else in college football. I happen to like their regular jerseys as well. Maybe it's just the color scheme........but the AD should consider adapting these. Looked sharp.

Also......the sweatshirt that Fitz was rocking in the picture......I would definitely wear. It would be way better in maroon and gold.

Nice.

Side note:

Loved the NW jerseys last night. Really clean and basic, yet had some extra flair. Looked like nothing else in college football. I happen to like their regular jerseys as well. Maybe it's just the color scheme........but the AD should consider adapting these. Looked sharp.

Also......the sweatshirt that Fitz was rocking in the picture......I would definitely wear. It would be way better in maroon and gold.

I, too, thought they were the best alternative jerseys I've seen. Really thought they were sharp.

I wish we would be more metallic gold or old gold instead of yellow.

A metallic gold would be nice. (not the metallic brown we had back in the Coach Wacky era) I'd like old gold and dark maroon. I can also imagine a nice bright "alternate" gold uniform for big games that would really look sweet under the lights.

51hZZJ16C4L._SX342_.jpg

Top Bottom