Best ever would be for Henderson to announe I'm going to the "U" with a laugh

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
Best ever would be for Henderson to announe I'm going to the "U" with a laugh

Well maybe not but I would get a good laugh, If Henderson would announce I'm going to the "U" everyone assumes he mean's Miami as the graphics start pouring in for Miami on TV the dissapointment, all of the wailing and bitching(cursing)_ back home, the complaining, they ask him again and he say's "I'm going to the U, the U of Minnesota, to play for coach Brewster." He could even flash a little "U" symbol and then really mess with everyone by saying the U of Minnesota. Man could you imagine how ticked off and pissed all of those Huricanne players would be. I idgress but I would like to see the Gophers play Miami for a "U" trophy, we play for 4 why not add one more.

I am by no means saying he is picking the Gophers but that would be some funny sh!t right there if he said the "U" and they all assumed Miami and then he said Minnesota. The look alone on all of those New York TV people's faces, I could see a whole lot of people in an uproar over that one he said the "U" man why even go there.

Better scenario than I was thinking you'd have. +1

He then throws down a smoke bomb, wraps his cape around his body, and vanishes right before our eyes.

Top Bottom