Berkley Edwards

btowngopher

Reaction score
3 AQ teams have offered him, the gophers, Cal who just fired their coach, and Iowa who appears to have pulled his offer. http://iowa.scout.com/2/1242146.html
Sounds like we're in the driver seat if he wants to go to an AQ, although I wouldn't blame him if he chose an offer like NIU.

We need RB's bad. We could use Edwards and Hunt. Is anybody really happy with Edwards or Kirkwood starting for the next three years?

We need RB's bad. We could use Edwards and Hunt. Is anybody really happy with Edwards or Kirkwood starting for the next three years?

Would like to see what they can do with a healthy and experienced Oline. I do agree we need RB's that are more than bruisers.

He has the coveted Western Michigan offer so it's a go in my book.

:clap: Berkley's a good back. He still has an offer from Cal, though. He took an official there so I would assume that this offer is real and that there's mutual interest. There was also discussion about him being given a late offer at Notre Dame.

Uhm...Kirkwood is a sophomore, so 2 more years, and Edwards, Lamonte was moved to linebacker. But yeah, I'd be happy with Kirkwood for the next 2 years.

Uhm...Kirkwood is a sophomore, so 2 more years, and Edwards, Lamonte was moved to linebacker. But yeah, I'd be happy with Kirkwood for the next 2 years.

Kirkwood has shown nice signs this season and I think that Rodrick Williams has been very impressive for a true freshman. Considering the Williams is already 240 it will be interesting to see if he puts on any more weight and if he does if he is able to keep his surprising quickness. I think the future at running back looks pretty good for the time being. That being said, I would be very happy to welcome Edwards and/or Hunt to the program.

Sorry, Williams not Edwards and not sure how you can be happy with Kirkwood for 2 years. I would much rather find a RB that has a chance at breaking long runs. Kirkwood is a bull which is ok.....but not a threat.

It would be pretty nice to pair Kirkwood/williams up with a speed demon.

He still has an offer from Cal, though. He took an official there so I would assume that this offer is real and that there's mutual interest.
Cal fired their coach today.

Hopefully we've still got a shot at this guy, Cal fired Tedford, Iowa supposedly pulled their offer. I think he's still holding out for a Michigan/Notre Dame type offer, but I don't think that's coming at this point.
He would be a PERFECT runningback for this offense.

We need 3 Adrian Petersons.

Except then we'd have issues with them arguing over who should start. And heaven help us if BMF inserts her opinion. Team morale would be shot for sure.

....... And heaven help us if BMF inserts her opinion......

This could be the funniest thing I have read on the internet. My Diet Coke took a wrong turn with that one. Still laughing

Top Bottom