Bennett & Kirksey interviews from today

Doogie....

...good stuff thanks for posting.

Garin is much bigger than I thought he would be.

They'll both play...if 1 has success over the other then they'll leave that guy in as the game goes on I bet.

GM

I like how Kirksey keeps referring to him as Matt Garin, or Mattgarin if you will. Both guys handled the interview well, I look forward to more of these this season!

One thing that I like about our current roster is that they seem like a group of guys that has checked their egos at the door. I don't remember hearing a peep from anyone when Kirksey and Edwards platooned with Small and Brown last year, there doesn't seem to be any anomosity between Garin and Hageman or between the RBs. Additionally, Gray seems to be very willing to play WR without complaining.

Another great post Doogie...thanks for linking it here.

Whenever I see our guys getting interviewed I get so psyched. I really hope these guys have a breakout season. Everyone that has been interviewed or has had a story done on them seem to be outstanding individuals and these young men simply deserve a great season. It has been a tough road and it would be nice to see a break through this season. I do believe by focusing on the run we do have a chance at keeping up with the likes of OSU and other power house teams.

Great guys. I love how well they take stupid redundent questions and respond professionally. So well composed. I was really struck by Gray's interview the other day. You could just see him wondering if he could get away with a quick ear box, but instead answered the questions in the best way he could.

i love this team. I hope they get what they deserve, a great season.

Top Bottom