***Bench WEBER, Start GRAY...Who's With Me???***

Is It Time To BENCH WEBER?

• YES

Votes: 53 53.5%
  • NO

Votes: 46 46.5%

• Total voters
I'm glad to see some people are finally starting to see that Weber just can't cut it. I've been saying that for three years now. People that talk about him playing on Sunday are delusional. He shouldn't be playing on Saturdays. All these people who are down on Gray must not have seen the spring game. Decker has thrown two more passes than Gray. COme on, give him a chance.

The Wisky qb hadn't played until this year. This is the year to play Gray and then next year will be our year, even though we lose our best player.

Has anyone here seen Gray in practice everyday? Are you in the meetings too? I know Weber has struggled at times but unless you're around the team everyday, you and I have no idea if he is ready to be a full-time starting QB.

Has anyone here seen Gray in practice everyday? Are you in the meetings too? I know Weber has struggled at times but unless you're around the team everyday, you and I have no idea if he is ready to be a full-time starting QB.

Look at it like this.......

Weber = Mason

Gray = Brewster

We took a chance on Brewster who had never Coached a game, we should take a chance on Gray who has never thrown a pass.......

Look at it like this.......

Weber = Mason

Gray = Brewster

We took a chance on Brewster who had never Coached a game, we should take a chance on Gray who has never thrown a pass.......
With logic like that, I hope you never have to fill a vacancy for an airliner pilot. ... :rolleyes:

countdownclub.jpg

With logic like that, I hope you never have to fill a vacancy for an airliner pilot. ... :rolleyes:

countdownclub.jpg

Not being scared to take a chance is what got Brewster hired, I think Gray deserves a chance........

Mason supporters were scared of change and it appears some Brewster supporters are no different.......

I'd rather have thailleagle fly my plane over those clowns from Northworst who overshot the airport

upChurch bumped it......

Amazing that it was only 44-30 when someone made one right after the OSU game and it was like 104-14.......

3 years worth of experience and 5 games into this season I am *OFFICIALLY* done with Weber...

Weber Defenders, please state your case....... :rolleyes:

From an earlier thread.
Me:
Dude, we get it you want Gray to start, we got it. Really. The coaches are seeing other things on tape and in practice than you see on your Tivo

You:please Stop It...PLEASE...this whole "Gray Should Start" thing has been done to death and I said Weber should start ever since the Purdue game.

From an earlier thread.
Me:
Dude, we get it you want Gray to start, we got it. Really. The coaches are seeing other things on tape and in practice than you see on your Tivo

You:please Stop It...PLEASE...this whole "Gray Should Start" thing has been done to death and I said Weber should start ever since the Purdue game.

Check the original post date of THIS thread and then check the Gophers schedule to see the date we played Purdue...reading is fundamental........ :clap:

Check the original post date of THIS thread and then check the Gophers schedule to see the date we played Purdue...reading is fundamental........ :clap:

What the F is this bumped up for then?:confused: My bad, coffee time.

Weber had a good game (GREAT F**KING GAME ACTUALLY) but I'll hold my judgement until after the Illini game, he plays well again, I'll shut up the rest of his career.......

Weber had a good game (GREAT F**KING GAME ACTUALLY) but I'll hold my judgement until after the Illini game, he plays well again, I'll shut up the rest of his career.......
Bulletin board material from the GopherHole! I'm sure Weber will be inspired by this promise alone. ... ;)

Top Bottom