Ben Carlson enters the transfer portal

Does anyone know the reason that rule is in place?
To discourage schools from jumping divisions indiscriminately. Long and painful process. Hard to cash in quickly.

Ryan James says that we aren't showing Carlson any interest; sounds like it'll be a lower level D1 transfer.
Sounds like a good thing. Don't want to sound like a hater, but he can't really dribble and drive to the hoop, can't shoot the long ball, and his footwork is mediocre...

So we have one guy who observed the player in question perform on the court and two Greta's who think his grammatical error supersedes the eye witness opinion.
I always get a kick out of the spelling and grammar police on message boards.

I always get a kick out of the spelling and grammar police on message boards.
I think that you need to add a verb or something after "spelling and grammar police" to describe what they are doing on message boards that you get a kick out of. Is it their appearance? The fact that they exist?

Just giving you a hard time! ;)

Please, it is I SAW him play.....
In the Tennessee mountains...

Y'all, I jest saw the feller play down yonder past pushmans holler. He slower than ol maws Jack trudging up dem salett pokes. Poor boy ain't become nuthun I reckon. Head as holler as that ol coon log

Ryan James says that we aren't showing Carlson any interest; sounds like it'll be a lower level D1 transfer.
Hopefully he doesn't sign before we fill out our roster. I'm 100% cool with not going after Carlson but then there is absolute zero excuse for landing players who are worse than him.

So we have one guy who observed the player in question perform on the court and two Greta's who think his grammatical error supersedes the eye witness opinion.
Maybe jblass is really foghorn leghorn

Hopefully he doesn't sign before we fill out our roster. I'm 100% cool with not going after Carlson but then there is absolute zero excuse for landing players who are worse than him.

I agree that there is "zero excuse" but I wouldn't worry too much about it. The portal is over 1,000 now so my guess is that there are/will be at least 150 forwards/centers who can offer as much or more than him. What they need to get is someone who is a determined blue collar rebounding type who also can play decent interior defense; maybe like a poor man's Reggie Evans. He doesn't have to be a 30 minute per game player.

Would agree

Although I’d take someone equal to him who is older

Top Bottom