Ben Boulware MLB

SDGopherFan

Reaction score
gophers recently offered, youtube his name and watch his video, fun to watch, plays pissed off and actually tackles a RB and a referee at the same time, picked up one RB like a wrestler and slammed him to the ground. Love the aggressiveness.

have to agree with the mean streak! this kid is all over the place!

It appears he is a good student, so that would be a good reason to leave the south for college. Hopefully we get a shot, but that dreaded Stanford offer appears to be there already.

Dang. I didn't start paying attention until about the 2 minute mark but after making contact, no ball carrier had any extra yardage. This guy stops them dead in their tracks.

Anyone else find it odd that the entire family puts their cell phone on the internet? I realize you can probably find it for most anyone if you wanted.

Lastly, do you think his 40 time is electronic?

No Clemson offer yet? No South Carolina either. Their loss if they don't offer. Kid looks like a great defender.

Anyone else find it odd that the entire family puts their cell phone on the internet? I realize you can probably find it for most anyone if you wanted.

Hopefully they take that info down before PantherHawk gets a hold of their numbers.

He reminds me a bit of Drew Davis. Nice video.

My goodness. Violent, decorated, and strong in the classroom as well. Seems like a great fit at first glance. The Gophers could really use a player who stops guys dead in their tracks like that.

Top Bottom