Beliema

monsonville

Reaction score
Edwards' committing put me in a good mood! Has Beliema been extended another 5 years yet?

Butt should have fear of a long term commitment!!!! LOL

Edwards' committing put me in a good mood! Has Beliema been extended another 5 years yet?

There was a lead article on the Badgers rivals site today about how Bostad is making a "hard push" in Minnesota this recruiting season. He's already whiffed on two kids he arguably had a shot at (Gjere and Edwards.) I doubt he has any shot at Henderson or Allen. Who does that leave for him to "push hard" on?

They have no shot at Henderson. Small shot at Allen and Okuyemi. I get the feeling both of these guys want to leave the state for school. Call me crazy but I think we have a better shot at Henderson than Allen or Okuyemi (although I want all of them). Also, its funny how the article you mentioned says nothing about Gjere and Edwards already committing to Minnesota.

They have no shot at Henderson. Small shot at Allen and Okuyemi. I get the feeling both of these guys want to leave the state for school. Call me crazy but I think we have a better shot at Henderson than Allen or Okuyemi (although I want all of them). Also, its funny how the article you mentioned says nothing about Gjere and Edwards already committing to Minnesota.

They also listed Gjere and Edwards as the last 2 as if that was the order of the MN top 5. I too hope BB is there for a very long time.

If he is here it will be Coach B , 7 Minny 0 be careful of what you hope full.

your dreaming if you think becky will win at TCF this year. butt belimic has becky in a total downhill spiral and this year and next they will struggle to maintain a 500 record. Keep butt around for a long time. :clap::clap::clap:

Wisconsin returns just as much as the Gophers do and I think they have hopes of winning in TCF. TCF will still be finding its identity this year, it will be a few years until it becomes hostile in the eyes of the rest of the B10.

Wisconsin returns just as much as the Gophers do and I think they have hopes of winning in TCF. TCF will still be finding its identity this year, it will be a few years until it becomes hostile in the eyes of the rest of the B10.

TITCR.

Check your math Iowa fan. Minnesota returns 10 starters on offense and 9 on defense. No team in the Big Ten returns as many. Wisconsin lost as many starters from their O-line as Minnesota lost from their entire starting lineup. Not to mention half of their defense was seniors.

What kind of a statement is it that a stadium needs to find it's identity? Is it an 18 year old that just went away to college and can't decide if it likes boys or girls? Seriously, what does that even mean?

Top Bottom