Beilein to Northwestern?

Block M

Reaction score
Seems like a good fit if Collins is not retained. BTW, I think Collins is a good coach but their talent and experience were pretty bad this year.

Seems like a good fit if Collins is not retained. BTW, I think Collins is a good coach but their talent and experience were pretty bad this year.
Likes college towns, likes the Wake job if they pay that huge buyout of Manning and it can be a way back in for his son.

Likes college towns, likes the Wake job if they pay that huge buyout of Manning and it can be a way back in for his son.
I thought Clemson would maybe be a spot for him too. I thought he mentioned that he liked there to be a strong football program as well.

I really enjoyed watching John Beilein on BTN, Tim Miles too. Both are basketball junkies who had great enthusiasm and insight. I thought they also had good thoughts on how this fits in the big perspective with the players.

Interesting that Miles also let on he knew for several weeks before the end of last year that he was getting fired. His reaction was no matter what, he still had to be at his best to improve the situation as much as possible for the others around him.

I think whatever schools get these guys will be fortunate.

Collins is going nowhere. Check out his buyout. 'Cats are not paying that at this time in our country.

Beilein is 67 years old and was just in the NBA. If he comes back to college, he is not taking a total rebuild.

Top Bottom