Beer

Where are the "armpit dogs" they pass off as hot dogs from at TCF? (they aren't even half as good as the "Dome Dog" served at the Humpty Dump)

I agree 100%. Also let's get some Schell's Beer in The Bank! It's delicious and made right down in New Ulm! (I know Grain Belt is now owned and produced by Schell's but some Firebrick would be tasty)

I agree 100%. Also let's get some Schell's Beer in The Bank! It's delicious and made right down in New Ulm! (I know Grain Belt is now owned and produced by Schell's but some Firebrick would be tasty)

Schell's Beer is a great option, but it is best when drinking it while eating your world's best ribs at the Kaiserhoff in downtown New Ulm.

Where are the "armpit dogs" they pass off as hot dogs from at TCF? (they aren't even half as good as the "Dome Dog" served at the Humpty Dump)

Your gonna love this, the TCF hot dogs are Klements from Milwaukee? Get those dam badger dogs out TCF. Who do We contact? This is truly an outrage. An inferior product from that state to the east. The dome dog was a Hormel product. Do I need to contact Hormel.

My friend nicknamed them "armpit dogs" because he said you had to shove one under each armpit to warm them up as you walked back to your seat. They really are pathetic (shriveled up, luke-warm, small, etc.)

Schell's Beer is a great option, but it is best when drinking it while eating your world's best ribs at the Kaiserhoff in downtown New Ulm.

+1 I've had these many times since my in laws are from New Ulm and it happens to be my wife's favorite restaurant. I always have a schell's seasonal with my meal.

I would love to see them add kramarczuks snausages. For hot dogs, I think the one that the Hot Dog guys walking around Target Field serve are pretty good.

I would love to see them add kramarczuks snausages. For hot dogs, I think the one that the Hot Dog guys walking around Target Field serve are pretty good.

Those would be Schweigert Hot Dogs, from Cargill (that would make them Minnesota hot dogs).

What about the toilet paper? If i'm going to tear my browneye open from the low quality single ply they've got going on, at least i'd feel better knowing that it was Minnesota trees doing the damage.

What about the toilet paper? If i'm going to tear my browneye open from the low quality single ply they've got going on, at least i'd feel better knowing that it was Minnesota trees doing the damage.

Oh my...

Top Bottom