Becky mimics IU in 1st half beat down of Illannoy

gopherMD

Reaction score
Influenza is apparently not the the only catchy thing going around. Wisco has caught the can't miss a 3 bug.

Can Illinois comeback like the gophers? This is a total beat down

Illinois will drop far in the rankings if they don't fight back

this hurts us in the rankings on Monday. as mad as I was/am about the reffing in the second half of our game, still glad we didn't have Hightower. He is a joke. Waiting for 20 seconds before calling and 1 just so he can get a cheer from the home crowd. I hate him

Can Illinois comeback like the gophers? This is a total beat down

It's a beatdown like IU put on the Gophers in the first half, only Illinois has made little effort (unlike the Gophers), Wisconsin is not nearly the team that IU is, and the refs are the IU 2nd-half version at Kohl Center, making this that much worse.

Illinois looks terrible at the Kohl Center. I know it is hard to win on the road (like we found out today) but this is looking more like a 25 plus point loss for them.

Illinois depends so much on the 3. They are shooting terrible again today. They are pretty soft and I can't see them making a big push in the big ten this year

Illinois would need to do something to make that happen. They look flat

Paul is 1 of 10 from the floor and 5 of 10 from the line...ouch

Paul is 1 of 10 from the floor and 5 of 10 from the line...ouch

Gophers would have won by 30 had Paul played like this the other day. Illinois appears to be an awful road team so far this year, maybe that's the thing to take most from this game. Either that or the Minnesota game took the wind out of their sails and brought them back to earth, where they probably belonged all along.

Becky a very average team. Illinois playing absolutely no defense. The Illini quit on Weber last year
and that is the way they're playing today. Groce looks stunned.

Becky a very average team. Illinois playing absolutely no defense. The Illini quit on Weber last year
and that is the way they're playing today. Groce looks stunned.

You are right they look like they quit.

Top Bottom