Becky goes down to the Mildcats!!!!

froggopher

Reaction score
Watched the game here this afternoon in Puerto Rico. Loved every minute of it. The Golden Gophers will look even better when they defeat Northwestern this weekend. I just trolled the Badger message board. Those boys are pissed!! Love it!! Go Gophers!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Officals.finally started calling offensive holding on the Badger OL. They are the worst at grabbing and clutching and today they got called on it.

Sorry, the score was 20-14 Cats over Becky!!! Becky's QB Stave was ****ing terrible!!

Anyone want to venture a guess as to what the spread will be when we play the Cats?

You guys are pretty close(to each other). Sounds about right I guess. Could/should be a good game. I hate bye weeks.......from my perspective. It's like being the batters box and waiting for an effing change-up.

So NW didn't tenderize the Fadgers for us, oh well. We'll get them in Madison later. Gophers trending up and up. Fadgers going down and down in the toilet. This is the alcohol in me talking.

Anyone want to venture a guess as to what the spread will be when we play the Cats?

Gophers -4. Home team in an evenly matched game usually gives 3. I'm guessing we are a slight favorite beyond that.

Gophers by 7!!! If anyone disagrees, I do not give a ****!! Go Gophers!! We are on a roll!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well this thread should be fun to watch develop. Ha! Cheers. ;)

Gophers should be slight favorites I think, somewhere between -1 and -4 I'd say. I'd be shocked if NW ends of favored or if we are more than 4 or 5 point favorites.

And today was a good day. TCU takes down the Sooners so that loss "looks better" from a national perspective. Plus, beating NW next weekend will carry more weight after they beat Bucky today.

Becky fans are already pissing and moaning about their head coach Gary Anderson. What a bunch of d-bags!! Saying Anderson does not have the "right offense" for Badger football!! Stupid idiots!! Go Gophers!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Becky fans are already pissing and moaning about their head coach Gary Anderson. What a bunch of d-bags!! Saying Anderson does not have the "right offense" for Badger football!! Stupid idiots!! Go Gophers!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

That's why Gopher fans are better. None of us overreact on a single game.

I'm pretty sure just about every other Big Ten fanbase was saying this immediately after he was hired. Were they really that naive?

A lot of badger fans saying the only game they care about for the rest of the season is the gopher game. “Lose that on and the season is abysmal."

How do you only score 14 points when your RB rushes for 259 yards and averages almost 10 yards per carry?

We know who is going to be Defensive Player of the Week: 3 picks

I'll guess vegas opens this one with the kitties being a -2.5 point favorite

That was my first thought too, 19. Spoofin hit it on the nuts with his comment.

That's why we are different my friend. Pisses you off. I find it humorous. = I have more fun and celebrate more.:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Oh, and that reminds me........................................................................................................

People dancing, people laughing
A man selling ice cream
Singing Italian songs

Top Bottom