Becky down by 20 vs Iowa

gopherMD

Reaction score
The Grinch is not a happy camper tonight at Iowa. Napoleon Dynamite getting schooled by White repeatedly. Looks like all B1G teams will have at least one loss.

Wait. I thought they were title favorites now?

Michigan State is gonna win it now, as they are 5-1 after beating tOSU.

Looks like I am probably going to be wrong. I thought 15-3 would win it.

Could be 13-5 at this rate.

wait! how can this be! weren't badger trolls all over this board saying how they are the best and weren't going to lose to Iowa, thought them winning at Indiana(when they had a poor shooting night) meant they were the best in B1G...I'm so confused now...whats next, someone is going to tell me ILL lost to NW even though they beat Ohio State by 20+

BTW. the Wisconsin board locked their Iowa thread because they couldn't handle the trash talk from the hawkeye fans(which wasn't really that bad) guess they can deal it but they can't take it, typical sconie

Funny thing is we'll most likely be top ten still next week if Butler loses.

Wait. I thought they were title favorites now?

I know right? I'm totally shocked and stuff, because their win over Indiana was supposed to completely negate the other crappy games they've had.

Funny thing is we'll most likely be top ten still next week if Butler loses.

wow, you're right, 11-15 all lost this week, and doubt kansas state jumps us from 16, only team that will jump us is Florida, might not have been a bad week to lose

edit* that is if Butler loses tonight

One of the national guys(can't remember who) said he was voting for Michigan as #1 for Monday's poll.

One of the national guys(can't remember who) said he was voting for Michigan as #1 for Monday's poll.

I can't argue with him, beating Minnesota on the road, and all teams ahead of them lost other than duke, they only one spot ahead of them, I see it being Michigan, duke, cuse... in that order but I can be wrong, can see duke getting passed by cuse

Skunks lose 70-66. Iowa let them back in with soft defense and the freshman Marshall got hot for Becky. I hope when the skunks play us Trevor lays one on Bruiser and wipes that goofy smile off his face. He looks like Little Orphan Annie.

Skunks lose 70-66. Iowa let them back in with soft defense and the freshman Marshall got hot for Becky. I hope when the skunks play us Trevor lays one on Bruiser and wipes that goofy smile off his face. He looks like Little Orphan Annie.

Thou shalt not insult Little Orphan Annie.

wait! how can this be! weren't badger trolls all over this board saying how they are the best and weren't going to lose to Iowa, thought them winning at Indiana(when they had a poor shooting night) meant they were the best in B1G...I'm so confused now...whats next, someone is going to tell me ILL lost to NW even though they beat Ohio State by 20+

BTW. the Wisconsin board locked their Iowa thread because they couldn't handle the trash talk from the hawkeye fans(which wasn't really that bad) guess they can deal it but they can't take it, typical sconie
I remember a lot more of the - "We're not as bad as you thought" comments...but anyway...

big ten is a meatgrinder. tough and there will be many more upsets before the year is over

wow, you're right, 11-15 all lost this week, and doubt kansas state jumps us from 16, only team that will jump us is Florida, might not have been a bad week to lose

edit* that is if Butler loses tonight

Well Gonzaga is the very definition of "choke."

Well Gonzaga is the very definition of "choke."

That was one hell of a game. The last two minutes or so was back and forth. That was Stockton's son who threw it away at the end by the way.

That was one hell of a game. The last two minutes or so was back and forth. That was Stockton's son who threw it away at the end by the way.

Horrible way to lose, but great game overall. Couldn't believe what I was seeing as the kid lobbed the ball into the air with 3 seconds left.

Horrible way to lose, but great game overall. Couldn't believe what I was seeing as the kid lobbed the ball into the air with 3 seconds left.

Yeah what was going on there - you don't toss up a jump ball when you have the ball and the lead with just over 3 seconds left.

I'm hoping that the Gophers can have a euphoric W at home this year. The Williams Arena crowd is due for some elation.

Yeah - some great games today - Louisville, MState, Wisc (always a great game when they lose) and Butler

Isn't there another thread that talked about Stockton not coming through that door to solve the Gophers turnover issues? Kind of ironic now lol

He was lobbing it to inbounds to the center, who had posted up a shorter player (Jones) right in front of him. Watch the replay - you can see Roosevelt Jones basically shove the guy about 3 feet so it looks like the lob comes down right to him!

He was lobbing it to inbounds to the center, who had posted up a shorter player (Jones) right in front of him. Watch the replay - you can see Roosevelt Jones basically shove the guy about 3 feet so it looks like the lob comes down right to him!

Jones got away with a little pushoff, but in that situation the inbounds play has to go away from your own basket. If jones is facing the other way when he picks the ball off he is throwing up a prayer 3 instead of an easy floater.

I know right? I'm totally shocked and stuff, because their win over Indiana was supposed to completely negate the other crappy games they've had.

WI still has a bigger win than IU...Illinois is looking like its no linger that good of a win for either teams.

Top Bottom