Becky badger fans pelting own cheerleaders w/ snowballs. Cheerleaders leave field. #D

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Classless Packers fans last week called out by Rodgers, sconnie fans do this....

wow. Would could live in that state and be remotely proud of it?

I was told that Wisconsin fans were the model. They jump around.

wisconsin, land of endless drunks and lack of brains. Can't wait for that di(kfu(k stein guy to be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that they got jobbed by the refs makes it even better. Cry becky cry

The fact that they got jobbed by the refs makes it even better. Cry becky cry
I feel soooooo bad for Wisconsin fans. I mean it's not like they went to the national championship last year, or 3 straight Rose Bowls, or a Super bowl in 2011.

The poor fans of Wisconsin sports have been so deprived of all success.

Wisconsin fans are the lowest scum of the Earth. Take any low-class behavior and Wisconsin fans do it. To throw snowballs at their own cheerleaders and at Northwestern players because they won. Wisconsin fans are scum.

Some student sections throw snow balls, some chant loudly **** (inset opposing coach name). To each their own I guess. I personally killed two Northwestern fans staying at my hotel. Had the nerve to wear purple.

Some student sections throw snow balls, some chant loudly **** (inset opposing coach name). To each their own I guess. I personally killed two Northwestern fans staying at my hotel. Had the nerve to wear purple.

The sad thing is that your hyperbole isn't really that far out of the realm of possibility for a Badger fan. Otherwise your post would have been funny.

This happens everywhere, right? That always seems to be the response of wisconsin fans when someone does something stupid.

110 students ejected from the game.

snowballs have been thrown there for 90 yrs.

snowballs have been thrown there for 90 yrs.

it is always hilarious.

Chair to the eye socket again?

Wisconsin better hope those refs aren't sceduled for the game this weekend. I think being pelted with snowballs might affect ones objectitivity.

Top Bottom