Be Proud of the Effort

PapaHawk21

Reaction score
I know there will be many reactionary posts discussing the mistakes and coaching decisions that may or may not have caused the gophers to lose this game. Minnesota could have quit after the Northwestern debacle yet they beat a nationally ranked rival, dominated an inferior Indiana team and competed at a high level against a top 5 basketball team. Tubby had his players ready and they did many things right. I know the gophers have underachieved this season but this effort should be recognized by everyone on this board. As an Iowa fan, even I can appreciate the tremendous effort put forward tonight. Despite the result, I would be proud of this team if I were a gopher fan. Way too many people on this board are reactionary and question every decision made. Maybe those individuals should apply for a coaching position and prove their worth to all of us.

It will be interesting to see what Minnesota team shows up for the games @Illinois and @Michigan. Not matter what Minny team shows up, they will beat Iowa.

Top Bottom