Battle 4 Atlantis headed for Sioux Falls?

Thinking you are getting a trip to the Bahamas and ending up in Sioux Falls...epitomizes 2020 to a T!

Go Gophers!!
An upjumped St Cloud on even flatter, more boring land. Yeah, that would be a kick in the pants!

Maybe they can bus on over to Mitchell and get a tour of the Corn Palace.

Thinking you are getting a trip to the Bahamas and ending up in Sioux Falls...epitomizes 2020 to a T!

Go Gophers!!
Chislic and Miller Light in a blizzard can seem like lobster and a Mai Tai on the beach if you consume enough of them.

I've also heard Sioux Falls mentioned as a potential NCAA tournament host, which might make some sense if there are going to be little to no fans, anyway (no need for the large arenas that seat 10s of thousands).

I've also heard Sioux Falls mentioned as a potential NCAA tournament host, which might make some sense if there are going to be little to no fans, anyway (no need for the large arenas that seat 10s of thousands).
The Sanford Premier Center is one of the nicer BB venues I've ever seen a game in, and it holds what, 12K? The Pentagon is smaller, maybe 1/2 that size. Not sure why not go into the Premier Center.

The Sanford Premier Center is one of the nicer BB venues I've ever seen a game in, and it holds what, 12K? The Pentagon is smaller, maybe 1/2 that size. Not sure why not go into the Premier Center.
If no fans or few fans, the Pentagon makes more sense. It will look better on TV and is cheaper to operate. The # of fans will be up to the NCAA/Tournament organizers. At least at the moment there are no restrictions on gathering sizes that I am aware of. There never will be from the state. The city has discussed it but hasn't acted.

Top Bottom