Bathroom redo ads.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
It appears everyone needs to redo their powder rooms.

maybe it's my age, but I am getting a lot of e-mail solicitations for walk-in bathtubs.

or those "you can install a new shower without having to re-do your entire bathroom" pitches.

It’s not yer age - i blame those renovation shows. People watch em and think hey I know everything in my bathroom works well but I am concerned it isn’t as nice as it could be.

Yea a drop in plastic shower would be sweet...
🤣

I have a shower faucet that really bugs the beejeebers out of me.

In the winter I usually want a little bit warmer shower, especially if I have been outside for a while. Shower faucet is just 1 dial, cold to warm to hot. Water temp gets to a tepid level, but when I just want it a little bit warmer and just move it a hair (feels like a mm or less), bam...scalding hot water shoots out. Move it back a mm in the other direction, and water goes ice cold like I am flooding an outdoor rink. It takes surgeon-like precision to get it just right.

I realize that some people need these types of tubs, but I have always wondered what is the "walk in tub" timeframe to fill it up and then drain the water? It seems like it take a long time to do both.

Redoing 2 bathrooms. Going with a local cabinet guy. 9k per.

This is my shark tank idea, so no one steal it. On the sink you often have a blue sticker/knob for ice cold water & a red sticker/knob for scalding hot water. I want to create a purple sticker/knob that gives you water that's just the right temperature. Thoughts?

I have a shower faucet that really bugs the beejeebers out of me.

In the winter I usually want a little bit warmer shower, especially if I have been outside for a while. Shower faucet is just 1 dial, cold to warm to hot. Water temp gets to a tepid level, but when I just want it a little bit warmer and just move it a hair (feels like a mm or less), bam...scalding hot water shoots out. Move it back a mm in the other direction, and water goes ice cold like I am flooding an outdoor rink. It takes surgeon-like precision to get it just right.
I don't know if this would ever work or be a thing people would pay enough to be worth it to make ... but I've always had this vision of a digital keypad for the water temp.

It would even have two readings: the temp of the water coming out of the head, and your desired temp setting!

I don't know if this would ever work or be a thing people would pay enough to be worth it to make ... but I've always had this vision of a digital keypad for the water temp.

It would even have two readings: the temp of the water coming out of the head, and your desired temp setting!
I would be all in on that idea, big time.

Top Bottom