Bateman going off on twitter

Honest to God. How does anyone not have kg21 on ignore? And do so many keep engaging with this guy? He is a top 3 worst poster ever on this site.
One of his favorite words is "boxed". Well, I'd say he got boxed repeatedly in this thread and still can't own it. Just take the L and move on.

Terrible time for the Ravens to have Bateman come out with these complaints along with the poor S&C grades before free agency. The players were asked about their organization and a S&C grade of F- says a lot about how the Raven players feel. It's not just Bateman but it should have been taken up directly in-house. My guess is that is the reason for the apology but based on the S&C grade it's obviously a team problem area and Rashod only stated what several were thinking.

It'll be interesting to see just how much change happens as a result of this players poll in regards to these franchises and how well they cater to their players. Some of these teams have to step up their game dramatically. This shit matters. Not all industries are the same but in my company, I give my employees borderline outrageous benefits and as a result I almost never have people leave and I can hire almost anyone I want. It makes a difference how you treat people.

It'll be interesting to see just how much change happens as a result of this players poll in regards to these franchises and how well they cater to their players. Some of these teams have to step up their game dramatically. This shit matters. Not all industries are the same but in my company, I give my employees borderline outrageous benefits and as a result I almost never have people leave and I can hire almost anyone I want. It makes a difference how you treat people.
Have you ever done an eNPS survey at your company? It's a pretty good standard indicator of employee happiness. I always recommend it.

But if your overall employee retention is already solid, there may not be many surprises there.

Are you hiring?

100%.

Even if you don't give a sh!t about people, treating your hard workers and producers like gold while putting everyone in a position to succeed will make you more money and you're not constantly burning valuable executive resources (time and money) patching the holes left by attrition.

Terrible time for the Ravens to have Bateman come out with these complaints along with the poor S&C grades before free agency. The players were asked about their organization and a S&C grade of F- says a lot about how the Raven players feel. It's not just Bateman but it should have been taken up directly in-house. My guess is that is the reason for the apology but based on the S&C grade it's obviously a team problem area and Rashod only stated what several were thinking.
By the time it's getting to players grading it as an F it's beyond taking care of it in-house. The team should be open to feedback from players and going out of their way to feedback to catch things when they slip to a C. If they already let them get this bad they can't really complain about how players voice their concerns, they should fix the immediate issue and take this as a lesson in the need to listen and react to feedback.

I’ve always wanted to work at the Vu. I am pretty good at making hot dogs for the lunch buffet. All in good fun Ogee.

The trainer I worked with at LifeTime Fitness was a bartender at Cheetah's for almost 20 years. During my workouts, we'd play the always entertaining game of "which one is a dancer?" Dude could just tell by looking.

Did you say hot dogs? This isn't you, is it?

fa1c533d-2120-438d-89b9-be9b4bccd98d 2.GIF

The trainer I worked with at LifeTime Fitness was a bartender at Cheetah's for almost 20 years. During my workouts, we'd play the always entertaining game of "which one is a dancer?" Dude could just tell by looking.

Did you say hot dogs? This isn't you, is it?

View attachment 24542
I saw this thread bumped to the top, and thought "oh wow did Bateman say something else?" and this was the first post I read. Not what I expected, but entertaining.

I saw this thread bumped to the top, and thought "oh wow did Bateman say something else?" and this was the first post I read. Not what I expected, but entertaining.
LOL! I thought the exact same thing!

Top Bottom