Barry...please be careful when you....

Reaction score
lead Becky on the field, you might get your fat ass run over by your own players.
Boola-Boola. Go Cardinals!

He will be well out of the way of the team as he will be trying to impregnate a cheerleader on the sideline.

And his son will be searching in vain on the Stanford sideline for a cardinal to microwave.

I can just see good old Barry on a key play turn to one of his ass't coaches and say: " Hey, take over I got to take a piss"! Better pop a couple of Flomax BA.

Yep. A team that has no business being in the Rose Bowl. Third place in their division. Embarrassing for the B1G.

B1G just having another horrible January 1. Northwestern carries the B1G flag. Oh boy.

B1G just having another horrible January 1. Northwestern carries the B1G flag. Oh boy.

When 2 of your top 3 or 4 conference teams (OSU & PSU) are replaced in bowls with lesser members moving upward to undeserved status, this is fully expected.

I thought Michigan played well against a really good SC team and Nebraska was respectable for about 3 quarters against arguably one of the best teams in the NCAA. I was actually happy with the B1G today

Wow, running White from the Wildcat formation from the half yard line?
Coaching mistake IMO. Why not run Ball?

This game will go to the wire. You just know it will.

I want the Big Ten to get a win, but 3 straight rose bowl losses by Wiscy would be great too.

Hope your wrong about it coming down to the wire... Better if wiscy got blown out in my opinion.

This game will go to the wire. You just know it will.

I want the Big Ten to get a win, but 3 straight rose bowl losses by Wiscy would be great too.

Ya, can't you just see trophies in their trophy case that say..."Rose Bowl Runnerup Trophy".

Becky has a silver spoon up their ass 2 tipped passes and one that my wife could've intercepted. This f--king ends next year at TCF.

Refs are screwing sconny. I love it.

I'll take Nellie over the Stanford QB in a heartbeat. Stanford has a great defense, but that is it.

Gophers only had one more loss than Becky. Hahahahahh

Haha too bad Barry...1st loss in Rose Bowl....screw Bucky!!!

This is as close I have felt to what I imagine a gopher rose bowl win would feel like. I am walking on air right now.

Well, it was good to see that hairless fat-ass not earn that last $50K for a poorly coached game. What?...an interception on a poorly thrown, tipped pass. Hadn't seen any of those earlier in the game. Got quaterback Barry?

Top Bottom