Barriero ripping the Gophs AGAIN!

woodygopher

Reaction score
Here we go again another DanB segment of just ripping the Gophs!. Yeah DAN your Hoosiers are the greatest team ever!!

Didn't they just lose to pretty much the worst team in the FCS or FSS or whatever the hell it's called now? What difference does it make how bad Bareemo's alma mater is?

Seriously?

not-this-again.jpg

I realize we just lost to the cupcake. But cant stand Barremo. The guy never has anything ever good to say. He hates the Gophers!!!

Didn't they just lose to pretty much the worst team in the FCS or FSS or whatever the hell it's called now? What difference does it make how bad Bareemo's alma mater is?

No, they did not. New Mexico State is in the FBS, formerly known as I-A. They are not an FCS team. It was a bad loss, but not THAT bad.

Get over it! I love the Gophers but they LOST to New Mexico State. He is speaking the truth. Why should he be positive all the time?

I realize we just lost to the cupcake. But cant stand Barremo. The guy never has anything ever good to say. He hates the Gophers!!!
He has had alot of good stuff to say about Kill and the general direction, but get a grip! It was a TERRIBLE loss to a TERRIBLE team, the Gophers aren't very good at football.

new mexico state is FBS, not FCS. they are part of the WAC conference

He was ripping the players that they may have been over-confident after wins against Illinois, Iowa, and a near miss at USC. He basically said that they have not enough success to be over looking anyone. Just more proof that Kill has a big job ahead of him.

Here we go again another DanB segment of just ripping the Gophs!. Yeah DAN your Hoosiers are the greatest team ever!!

Isn't it fair to rip the home town team that you are paid to opine about when they play poorly and lose by 20+ points to the spread?

Isn't it fair to rip the home town team that you are paid to opine about when they play poorly and lose by 20+ points to the spread?

Not to the extreme Dan does it. I've seen articles from him that were ridiculously hateful. The only letter-to-the-editor I have ever written was to complain about him.

at least "penis head" was talking sports when he did this

this is very rare

He was nicer to them than I was after the game.

And in truth, he was still very positive about Coach Kill.

Top Bottom