Barreiro and his covid winter

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Dan Dispero can give up the ‘covid winter’ thing it didn’t catch on.

Don't know what you are referring to. But I also never listen to Barreiro. Worst weekday KFAN personality, imo. Only thing that he does well is that he has good guests.

Don't know what you are referring to. But I also never listen to Barreiro. Worst weekday KFAN personality, imo. Only thing that he does well is that he has good guests.
I've stopped listening myself, just because I'm not commuting or driving around much anymore. I do miss the Power Trip, but I don't miss the Dans. Barreiro is talented, yes, but he's a blowhard. He's the kind of person I'd avoid in real life.

I've stopped listening myself, just because I'm not commuting or driving around much anymore. I do miss the Power Trip, but I don't miss the Dans. Barreiro is talented, yes, but he's a blowhard. He's the kind of person I'd avoid in real life.

Still listen to the Power Trip everyday.

I used to rip Barreiro and others on the Fan when they would make stupid comments about various Gopher teams without ever watching a game or being able to name a player. That pretty much ended when they started carrying football games and JG started working for the Gophers. With that said...Barreiro is really good. He can be long winded, but he is one of the better hosts around. Great sense of humor and the Carl Gerby bit is genius. He also gets the best guests by far. There is a reason he is considered the big ticket on one of most successful sports talk stations in the country.

The segment with Kessler on Wednesday is the best bit on Twin Cities Radio. I so miss Rosenbaum.

PA is by far the worst when it isn't NFL season... and when the vikings are bad so pretty much he's just the worst.

I used to rip Barreiro and others on the Fan when they would make stupid comments about various Gopher teams without ever watching a game or being able to name a player. That pretty much ended when they started carrying football games and JG started working for the Gophers. With that said...Barreiro is really good. He can be long winded, but he is one of the better hosts around. Great sense of humor and the Carl Gerby bit is genius. He also gets the best guests by far. There is a reason he is considered the big ticket on one of most successful sports talk stations in the country.

With ya. Barreiro best on kfan. Morning show is abysmal.

PA is by far the worst when it isn't NFL season... and when the vikings are bad so pretty much he's just the worst.
9 to noon is really is unlistenable for me. Why use four words when fourteen will do. Dubay was on crack and was more interesting.

On the other hand, PA is an Awesome radio announcer. I watch zero Vikings games that are not in prime time. All radio, and I don’t think I miss much, he’s that good.

Uh oh dan despair-o is raging that his jimmy butler fandom was a slow play mn joke. Oh dan

Still pushing covid winter.

Given how many times you have posted about this, I would think bringing up unfunny bits repeatedly would be right you your alley.

Last edited:

Expect Dan Dispero to roast mn sports today following the Bears loss. He might be a little forgiving and chat about his Hoosiers game against osu up on Saturday. Oh dan.

Top Bottom