Bar Roll Call

Nokomis

Nothing To Say
Reaction score
Where are you watching the game tonight? I gather most fans don't get CBS Sports Net, so where you bellying up. Sounds like Senser's is the "official" place; I also saw Carbone's in Burnsville. A couple buddies and I plan to be at Big Ten in Hopkins. Copy the list and add yours to the bottom.

Joe Senser's, Roseville
Carbone's, Burnsville
Big Ten, Hopkins

Joe Senser's I will be wearing my normal gold t-shirt, and decided the white and maroon Zubaz hat is my game hat for the day!

Debating between B-Dubs at the U or Roseville, Sally's, The Library, or Blarney's. Any suggestions?

Joe Senser's, Roseville
Carbone's, Burnsville
Big Ten, Hopkins
Mac's Industrial Sports Bar, NE Minneapolis

Smalley's Pirate Bar, Stillwater
Overproof rum, jerk chicken wings, and PBR tall boys while cheering on the Maroon and Gold!

Maybe Panino's in Eden Prairie after the EP - Chaplin Park game

I've said this elsewhere but select your bar very carefully. Does it close at 1:00 AM? If so, realize you will be missing the end of the game.

For those in the Inver Grove Heights area, I think we'll have a group of 5-10 watching it at Celt's on Concord Ave.

I've said this elsewhere but select your bar very carefully. Does it close at 1:00 AM? If so, realize you will be missing the end of the game.

That's my concern with B-Dubs. I mean they couldn't possibly do that, could they?

Not watching. :( I have to be at work at 4am, so I'll be in bed before it even starts.

According to their web site B-Dubs at the MOA closes at 1:00 am. I'm planning on watching the first half at the bar and the second half at home so luckily it's not an issue for me.

I'll be in a group at Stub & Herb's for Gopher watching.

Well, it's just two of us, which is technically the smallest group you can have, but still.

Ski-U-Mah!

St Louis Park?

Anyone heading anywhere in the St Louis Park area? I'm thinking Park Tavern or JJ's Clubhouse?

Dr.Don's Dugout. Bar never closes until the bartender goes to bed.

Bierstube in Oakdale. Right by my house so I can drink all the German beer I want.

Called Big Ten, Hopkins; they have the game but typically close at 11pm on Thursdays. He said if enough people are watching the game, they'll play it by ear. But stretching til the end of the game may be asking too much.
Hopkins Tavern has the game and are open til 2am. I'm officially changing my locale to Hopkins Tavern. Also called Mainstreet Bar; they have the game but also have acoustic open mic tonight...
Downtown Hopkins is a fun place to bar hop. I may go Big Ten -> Wild Boar -> Mainstreet Bar -> Hopkins Tavern watching a quarter at each stop.

Sensors in Roseville for me. Wearing a Goldy Gopher silhouette shirt with a big M in the middle.

Sensors in Roseville is already full!! Crazy!

Sensors in Eagan, er Roseville.

Bdubz on campus closed and kicked us out around 1:15, we had about 30 to 40 people running down oak street to stub and erbs for the finish of the game.

Top Bottom