Bags at stadium

2727Gopher

Reaction score
I never brought a bag with me to the games last year, but I may want to this year and I was wondering what the policy is. The Gameday Guide has a list of prohibited items which includes:

Backpacks, luggage, grocery, duffel bags, large bags, large purses or large camera cases

So what size bag is OK?

I don't think they'll mind if you bring in your satchel. You won't even have to worry about ordering a miller lite, since the common man demands nobody should have beer :D.

On a serious note, the only bags that I have brought were shopping bags full of blankets, backpack with baby stuff, diaper bags, and plastic bags for rain gear.

We got a small cooler with pop and Capri Sun in with no problem at the scrimmage, I wouldn't try that during the game though.

I never brought a bag with me to the games last year, but I may want to this year and I was wondering what the policy is. The Gameday Guide has a list of prohibited items which includes:

Backpacks, luggage, grocery, duffel bags, large bags, large purses or large camera cases

So what size bag is OK?

I've had no problem bringing in the reusable shopping bag size bags full of blankets/ winter clothes etc.

Last year I brought one of those little string back packs into nearly every game. If you have a woman along she can bring a purse in the size of a duffle bag. Just make sure she carries it like a purse.

Cameras with lenses longer than 6" are prohibited. They did look at the length of the lenses I brought a few times last year.

As far as bags I have gone by what the Williams Arena policy is on large bags

"Bags, Backpacks, and Purses

Oversized bags and purses (nothing larger than 8 ½’ x 11”) and backpacks are prohibited from all Minnesota athletic facilities. All bags and purses are subject to inspection when entering, or at anytime while inside any of the facilities by the Event Staff or Security."

TCF Bank Stadium doesn't define bags but this seems to cover all facilities.

Link to Williams Arena bag policy

Bags

We brought the free TCF bags given out at the AF home opener and from the Big 10 Network each home game. We had no problem.

Go Gophers! Beat the Coyotes!

Top Bottom