Badgers to add crest logo to uniforms?

STPGopher

Reaction score
Assuming sports will be played, the Badgers may be adding their crest logo with the W in black on their uniforms.

Ec_pQdeWAAUc1vV

Perfect. See? They support blacks. It’s on the uniform.

That justifies the university student body as a whole, and its football and men’s basketball teams, being the whitest in P5.*

It’s not like there is a large contingent of blacks in Milwaukee that UW had historically ignored.

(* I made this up, but I bet you believed it)

It is smart to create a symbol to remind people that inclusion is important, especially when it is a new value you are trying to instill.

When you have a culture of inclusion already in place (U of M is far from perfect but far ahead of a lot of its peers) putting symbols up is not as important.

U of W players have symbols on thier backs. Iowa players have their twitter rants against their coaches. U of Minnesota players are taking part and being leaders in the movement.

Row the Boat!!!

It might be a little too "in your face" for some of their fans. lol...

Perfect. See? They support blacks. It’s on the uniform.

That justifies the university student body as a whole, and its football and men’s basketball teams, being the whitest in P5.*

It’s not like there is a large contingent of blacks in Milwaukee that UW had historically ignored.

(* I made this up, but I bet you believed it)
Why does it matter what color most Wisconsin kids are?

Top Bottom