Badgers really having fun with Gopher BB!

froggopher

Reaction score
I am a first time poster on the Tubby's Forum here. The turkeys over in Madison have been having a field day with the Royce White deal (s) among other stuff going on in Tubbyville. Wait till something happens to some of Bo Ryan's clowns over there. He will cut their beer rations down to 1 case a week. :clap:

Go Gophers!!!!!

One comment here, who the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# cares what they think. Sorry for the insensitivity, but I'm always dumbfounded on why Gopher fans read anything they say over in Madison.

I am a first time poster on the Tubby's Forum here. The turkeys over in Madison have been having a field day with the Royce White deal (s) among other stuff going on in Tubbyville. Wait till something happens to some of Bo Ryan's clowns over there. He will cut their beer rations down to 1 case a week. :clap:

Go Gophers!!!!!

Throw Diamond taylor's name around and that will shut them up.

What Badgers Forum are you referring to? Do you have a link to these rantings?

Who cares, 1 word is all they need. SWEEP!

PAG

Funny you bring up Taylor name.
He and walkon (Glover) broke into some dorms rooms took some money on first weekend of school and both players were kicked off the team before the weekend was over. IF they were at Minny they stay be on the team and practicing.

Let um talk all the trash they want... They are cerntainly adept at it - just ask Vander Blue.:rolleyes:

Let um talk all the trash they want... They are cerntainly adept at it - just ask Vander Blue.:rolleyes:

Van is the man, a great young one. He has no place in this discussion. I think the topic here is about misfits, of which Wisconsin has more than its fair share of, this year and plenty of times in the past.

Bucky's castoff criminals this year were not potential impact players like Royce was, that's all, so they use that to feel good about themselves (in addition to tubs of crisco and strange gloves).

Hate it when the truth gets in the way but Jeremy Glover was kicked off the team although, funny, looks like he may return and Diamond Taylor was suspended from the team and dropped out of school and transferred, who knows what his ultimate punishment would of been had he stayed. I used to check the Badger Scout board to see what's going on at other BT schools but if you thought we had some morons posting here lately, look out. I am fine now with just letting Ole keep me updated on the latest news from madison.

PAG

Funny you bring up Taylor name.
He and walkon (Glover) broke into some dorms rooms took some money on first weekend of school and both players were kicked off the team before the weekend was over. IF they were at Minny they stay be on the team and practicing.

Oh boy, here we go. The legions of red crazies are primed to descend.

Boy Frog... you sure are doing your best to stir up the ashes with this 'recent' news.

So.... really, what's your agenda?

I'm just guessing here, but probably that Badger fans are making fun of the Gopher men's basketball program while being drunk all the time. But again, that's just a guess.

I'm just guessing here, but probably that Badger fans are making fun of the Gopher men's basketball program while being drunk all the time. But again, that's just a guess.

That's the high-road response, MRJ!!

Top Bottom