Badgers lose long time running back coach

swingman

Reaction score

They will be nothing without him.

on an actual serious note: are they still having trouble paying assistants? I recall that being a controversy when Burt left.

As I read the comments about his leaving for KY, it was to leave what was a dead end job in Madison with no chance of advancement to a job in KY that at least on paper looked like having more responsibilities.
Rumors are that James White who is retiring from a very successful NFL career with the Patriots ,who has just funded academic scholarships at WI, is in line for the job.

As I read the comments about his leaving for KY, it was to leave what was a dead end job in Madison with no chance of advancement to a job in KY that at least on paper looked like having more responsibilities.
Rumors are that James White who is retiring from a very successful NFL career with the Patriots ,who has just funded academic scholarships at WI, is in line for the job.
In line for the job as in ... they let Settle go to put White in the job eventually?

Man that's too dumb a decision to believe ....

If there's no room to move up to a coordinator spot in the current program ... yeah, eventually you're going to lose position coaches. That's just the nature of coaching.

Top Bottom