Badger fans continue their classy ways towards Diamond Stone

People should never, ever mistake Wisconsin for class in anything they do. They preach an awful lot about doing things the right way, but the moment something happens that goes against their pre-conceived notion of cheese-land superiority, their true nature comes out from everywhere. Having lived there previously, I can tell you it's a state-wide phenomena. They are truly sick when it comes to two things: 1. Their obsession with the Packers, and 2. Their obsession with the Badgers.

Wow, the Badgers are going from the penthouse of public opinion to the outhouse in record time. Their fans just cannot escape their own stink.

Those are mostly random people that probably didn't even attend Wisconsin, so it kind of sucks for the University that it is being tied to that kind of hatred in a national newspaper like the Washington Post. It is what it is though. A good reminder to act like a normal human being on social media.

What I won't give to watch him drop 40 on the Badgers at the Kohl Center next year

I don't get it. He had the grades to get into Wisconsin. What's with all the ACT score tweets?

I don't get it. He had the grades to get into Wisconsin. What's with all the ACT score tweets?

Somehow the Badgers think their school is a combo of Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and MIT.
Must be all the binge drinking.

Just about any time a player they wanted goes somewhere else, their fans point to academics as the reason. They don't believe there is a player would might just want to go somewhere else.

Those are mostly random people that probably didn't even attend Wisconsin, so it kind of sucks for the University that it is being tied to that kind of hatred in a national newspaper like the Washington Post. It is what it is though. A good reminder to act like a normal human being on social media.

Yeah, half of these people look like they're about 14 years old. The other half seem to attend one of the many fine offshoots of the UW system. Nothing says "I did well on my ACT, so I can make fun of your crappy ACT score" like a tweet from your dorm room in Platteville.

After hearing about the Badgers having one of the lowest graduation rates for basketball players in the country maybe he just wanted to go to a school where he has a better shot at graduating. ��

Top Bottom