Badger Bryson Green was born to be a Golden Gopher

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

Bryson Green was born to be a Golden Gopher​

Bryson Green was born In 2002 in Woodbury, Minnesota, about 18 miles east of the Minnesota campus. His family moved to Texas after the twins completed the sixth grade.

His father, Bryan, was a running back for the Gophers in the early 1990s. His brother Seth played quarterback and wide receiver for the Gophers from 2017 through 2021. Seth Green rushed seven times for 22 yards in the Gophers’ 37-15 victory over the Badgers in 2018 in Madison.

"I tried to give him some Badger gear when I was home in May," Bryson said of Seth, "but he wouldn’t put it on."

Yet Bryson Green acknowledged Seth pushed him to visit UW last winter.

"He came with me on my visit here and he actually advocated for me to come here," Bryson Green said. "He thought it would be a great fit for me as a player. He wouldn’t lie to me. Even though he doesn’t like the school too much just because there is a rivalry, he advocated for me to go here and I think I made the right decision."

Go Gophers!!

I mean he chose not to be a gopher, at least out of H.S., I can’t remember if we offered him when he transferred.

per the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

Bryson Green was born to be a Golden Gopher​

Bryson Green was born In 2002 in Woodbury, Minnesota, about 18 miles east of the Minnesota campus. His family moved to Texas after the twins completed the sixth grade.

His father, Bryan, was a running back for the Gophers in the early 1990s. His brother Seth played quarterback and wide receiver for the Gophers from 2017 through 2021. Seth Green rushed seven times for 22 yards in the Gophers’ 37-15 victory over the Badgers in 2018 in Madison.

"I tried to give him some Badger gear when I was home in May," Bryson said of Seth, "but he wouldn’t put it on."

Yet Bryson Green acknowledged Seth pushed him to visit UW last winter.

"He came with me on my visit here and he actually advocated for me to come here," Bryson Green said. "He thought it would be a great fit for me as a player. He wouldn’t lie to me. Even though he doesn’t like the school too much just because there is a rivalry, he advocated for me to go here and I think I made the right decision."

Go Gophers!!
Well, at least he will know the Gopher cheer so he can sing it when they get beat by the U.

Happy to hear that Seth urged his brother to go to uw. Really really great
he-s-the-traitor-don-t-forget-that-xwzw41fskx2loxw8.gif

Top Bottom