bad news coming for hoops

I don’t see how it’s not Cooper. There is a player who recently went into a neck brace that hasn’t really been reported by the media, and people think that’s not it?

I don’t see how it’s not Cooper. There is a player who recently went into a neck brace that hasn’t really been reported by the media, and people think that’s not it?
not cooper or garcia. sure hope it’s not battle

no he didn’t. he said within 10 days.
RJ:

Had I known the announcement was going to to take some time I would have waited. Can’t do much about that now but it surely allows you to point a finger at me for making that mistake

RJ:

Had I known the announcement was going to to take some time I would have waited. Can’t do much about that now but it surely allows you to point a finger at me for making that mistake
Ha.

RJ:

lol, you can’t honestly believe that.

lol, you can’t honestly believe that.
Why not?

99% of schools would have the info out the next day. This is the U of M we are talking about.

So, something like: it was an injury, it happened this week at some point, they know it's bad, GI already knows about it and knows it's bad, but Ben is waiting until next week to make a formal announcement?

And nothing will leak out before that? Seems like Fox's injury spread like wildfire pretty quickly?
It spread like wildfire because Coach Johnson told the media.

Stupid thread and irresponsible to start. If we do indeed lose somebody life goes on.
We are losing someone for the year.

So it's not a stupid thread and irresponsible.

This feels like the game where someone thinks of a word and other people have to guess what it is.

"Is it a mammal?"
"Is it alive or dead?"
"Is it a human?"
"Is it a sports player?"

So someone that makes money off of high school students is letting the world know that bad news is coming on the Gophers but won’t tell what the bad news is? JFC this is obnoxious. If you know the news then report it, if you can’t then STFU. Last thing he should do is make people guess all week. I’m sure the U is thrilled. Maybe someone got arrested? Maybe someone flunked out? Let’s speculate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My lord this is what people pay for?
Maybe one of the guys is pregnant?

If you know so much, why not just say it?
Guessing he subscribes to GI and that is why he knows early. I have heard that they threaten to cancel your subscription if you leak the info on GH.

It's such a scam, that Ben, Fleck, the school purposefully withhold reporting info publicly just so that GI insiders can say they got something for their money.

Guessing he subscribes to GI and that is why he knows early. I have heard that they threaten to cancel your subscription if you leak the info on GH.

It's such a scam, that Ben, Fleck, the school purposefully withhold reporting info publicly just so that GI insiders can say they got something for their money.
90% of the worthwhile information on there is recruiting information that Ben, Fleck, and the school can't talk about.

It spread like wildfire because Coach Johnson told the media.
You're right.

So looking back, Parker suffers the injury on Monday (Jun 20) and it started being reported on Tues Jun 21

What the ___ is going on this time??

Are we losing Chatman to another school? Could it be that type of news?

Top Bottom