Back by no demand at all: What to do?

tikited

Me
Reaction score
It's the end of the work day and I don't know what to do with myself until the big game tomorrow. Should I....

A. Drink heavily until I pass out?

B. Watch the 1999 PSU game on a loop until I memorize every play?

C. Continue to wash off all the gold paint I put on myself before I read it was actually a maroon-out?

D. Spend the night perfecting my recipe for the most elite Irish Coffee drink known to mankind?

E. Search GopherHole to find the post where I can prove I was the first on the "Hire Fleck" bandwagon?

F. Conduct a seance to contact the spirit of Sandy Stephens. Ask what was winning the Rose Bowl like in 1961.

or finally....

F. Just head to my tailgate lot with a sleeping bag to save the spot?

Haha I’m in the same spot. Actually I didn’t get much sleep last night so I think it’s eat early crash and get after it tomorrow!

I'll have a few beers to help calm the nerves and help me sleep.

Yep, I think I'll head home, sip on a Belgian Quad (my favorite style), turn in early, and hit it hard tomorrow.

It's the end of the work day and I don't know what to do with myself until the big game tomorrow. Should I....

C. Continue to wash off all the gold paint I put on myself before I read it was actually a maroon-out?

D. Spend the night perfecting my recipe for the most elite Irish Coffee drink known to mankind?

E. Search GopherHole to find the post where I can prove I was the first on the "Hire Fleck" bandwagon?

F. Conduct a seance to contact the spirit of Sandy Stephens. Ask what was winning the Rose Bowl like in 1961.

or finally....

I recommend all of the above in that exact order.

or finally....

Go visit the PSU hotel at 2am just to make sure they're all sleeping soundly.

or finally....

F for sure, seance with Sandy and why not Carl (Eller) and Bobby (Bell), alive or dead.... reach out to them. I got their autographs, as a first grader, in 1960 when they played basketball against local high school hot shots in Dassel, Mn.

Last edited:

So...I decided to do most of the above and it was totally worth it. I have severe frost bite from sleeping in the lot but again...totally worth it.

Top Bottom