B1G Writer's Mock Draft

Fuzzy Rumpton

Reaction score
Gray taken by Marcus Fuller in the second round along with Wettstein in the 6th. One odd choice shows how little attention is paid to our program and that is Purdue's writer taking Kirkwood as his running back choice, not Gillum.

59. Ryan and J (@BoiledSports), BoiledSports.com – Donnell Kirkwood, RB, Minnesota
My take: With few running back options remaining, Kirkwood may be the best talent on the board. He didn’t light the world on fire last season (229 yards, 3 TDs), by any means, however he should receive a bigger workload in 2012.
2012 roster: QB – Andrew Maxwell, Michigan State; WR – Jared Abbrederis, Wisconsin; RB – Donnell Kirkwood, Minnesota; TE – Gabe Holmes, Purdue; Defense – Kawann Short, Purdue

http://btn.com/2012/08/02/big-ten-writers-2012-mock-draft-rounds-5-6/

If Marcus is taking a kicker in the 6th round, I want him in my fantasy league.

I didn't like how the BTN guy who complied this expected every beat writer to select guys that from the team he covers. Just because someone is a beat writer doesn't make them an irrational rube for that team like, well, the rubes we are.

I wonder how this would work out if we were to conduct a mock draft of the sports writers… just saying.
I'm thinking there would be a few that wouldn't get selected to cover anything, except perhaps ribbon dancing?

I wonder how this would work out if we were to conduct a mock draft of the sports writers… just saying.
I'm thinking there would be a few that wouldn't get selected to cover anything, except perhaps ribbon dancing?

+++++++++++++++++++++++1,000

YES !!!!!! Let's do it here on GopherHole - and then we'll send the results to those who suck.

Top Bottom