B1G Week 10 Gopher Cheering guide!

Otis

Reaction score
tOSU @ Northwestern - CFP reasons
GOPHERS @ Nebraska
Iowa @ Purdue - never, ever cheer for Iowa! But do cheer against the Boilers!
Maryland @ Wisconsin - never ever cheer for Wisconsin!
MSU @ Illinois - need some injuries to Illinois too. (Not that I’d wish for that.)
PSU @ Indiana - need to prop up Michigan and OSU.
Michigan @ Rutgers - will we see 400 yards in rushing for Michigan?

There you have it! Biggest reach is MSU over Illinois! But we really need it! Go Spartans! Also need O’Connell to throw to the wrong team multiple times so the other team can score on defense.

I don't think MSU is going to win on the field so ... we're going to need MSU to set up some sort of situation where the game gets canceled and it is so bad that each team takes a loss or something:

I like it!

Maryland is -- quietly?? -- 6-2 overall and 3-2 in the conf. Will be interesting to see if they can take out Wisc.

Badger win probably gives them some confidence. We hate to see it!

Just want the skunks to lose. In humiliating fashion would be a bonus

Iowa scored 33 on Northwestern......if Ohio State finishes with anything under 60 I will be shocked.

Iowa/Purdue & Wisc/Maryland could both be interesting games. The rest will be blowouts (hopefully including our game). Sucks that they are both on at the same time as our game.

Illinois isn’t covering -17
MSU had a bad defense already and will be missing at least 2 starters due to altercation after the Michigan game. I could easily see Illinois cover that number.

MSU had a bad defense already and will be missing at least 2 starters due to altercation after the Michigan game. I could easily see Illinois cover that number.
I’ll give you 1.5. Grose is/was the nickel back. They won’t miss him.

I’ll give you 1.5. Grose is/was the nickel back. They won’t miss him.
Just going off reports from the brawl. Regardless, when you take two regulars off an already bad unit it is just going to make things worse. Plus you have to believe MSU is going to be dealing with a ton of distractions this week following what happened at Michigan. I won't be surprised one bit if Illinois blows them out on Saturday.

Just going off reports from the brawl. Regardless, when you take two regulars off an already bad unit it is just going to make things worse. Plus you have to believe MSU is going to be dealing with a ton of distractions this week following what happened at Michigan. I won't be surprised one bit if Illinois blows them out on Saturday.
4 more suspensions. Including their best lineman. Now I’ll burn that take in a dumpster.

Chase Brown may have 200 yards in the first half, it is going to be ugly.
Word has it he pulled a muscle this week just thinking about how many yards he might get this weekend…

Almost a perfect Saturday!

Top Bottom