B1G TICKETS

Gophers112233

Reaction score
IF you ordered ALL-SESSION tickets through the Gophers. The Tickets are in your account. They are going through AXS so if you don't have the AXS app you will need to download and create an account to get your tickets.

Anybody know if you can go to the Target Center Box Office and purchase general admission tickets on game day?

IF you ordered ALL-SESSION tickets through the Gophers. The Tickets are in your account. They are going through AXS so if you don't have the AXS app you will need to download and create an account to get your tickets.
Are the seats truly General Admission? Or GA the upper tier?

Are the seats truly General Admission? Or GA the upper tier?
The court side seats are premium, but the majority of the lower level are GA. And when the tournament has been at other arenas, the seats behind each team have been for fans who bought their tickets from the school. Hopefully they are doing it that way this year too.

I wish I live close enough to attend. I hope there is a huge turnout and give the Team a home court advantage. The crowd was great for the Purdue game/senior day and I could feel the enthusiasm on BIG+. The crowd helped them finish strongly.

Top Bottom