B1G schools ranked by how many punts it would take to reach the nearest Culver’s

How about they use BWW next time?

Plenty of Culver's along the Florida gulf coast down to the Ft Myers area actually!
Apparently there's just a random couple of locations in the whole rest of the state that aren't between Clearwater and Ft Myers.

This is the clearest indicator I've seen yet of the old stereotype that the Gulf Coast is for Midwesterners and the Atlantic Coast is for New York/New England. Tampa Bay's even got Portillo's.

I am sure that Maryland, Penn State and USC/ UCLA fans are really upset about this. They will drown there sorrow in Cheesesteaks, Crab cakes, fresh seafood...
Everything has its place. I could go for those sometimes but when I want a good quick burger and some curds … no crab is going to do that.

Everything has its place. I could go for those sometimes but when I want a good quick burger and some curds … no crab is going to do that.
While I agree, a good cheesesteak, or Italian Beef (Chicagos version?) could sway me.

How many thousands of punts from the Bank to the nearest In-N-Out?
How is in-n-out?

Every time I hear about a great fast food place… it’s never that great.

Culver’s is probably the only place I would drive out of my way to get to.

How is in-n-out?

Every time I hear about a great fast food place… it’s never that great.

Culver’s is probably the only place I would drive out of my way to get to.
I'm a huge fan of In-N-Out, became acquainted with it when I lived in LA for a couple of years. I love the simplicity, basic burgers-fries-shakes-pop. That's the entire menu. Always fresh.

I'm going to contradict myself, because while I do really like a Culver's Deluxe with swiss and bacon, I also enjoy lot's of other stuff there...fish (especially walleye during lent), shrimp & pot roast. Also more side options.

If both were in the same market I would be faced with a "Sophie's Choice."

The fact that Wisconsin isn’t number one on this list is shocking considering that Culver’s is a Wisconsin business.

I'm a huge fan of In-N-Out, became acquainted with it when I lived in LA for a couple of years. I love the simplicity, basic burgers-fries-shakes-pop. That's the entire menu. Always fresh.

I'm going to contradict myself, because while I do really like a Culver's Deluxe with swiss and bacon, I also enjoy lot's of other stuff there...fish (especially walleye during lent), shrimp & pot roast. Also more side options.

Wish Fuddruckers didn't fold here.

TY

Yeah Culver’s does have a lot of good choices. Buffalo chicken tenders are yummy!

Top Bottom