B1G Game 9: Gophers visit Illinois (1-28-24)

rwlarson

Reaction score
We are now at #35 in the NET rankings, plus our Quad 1 loss to Maryland is now a Quad 2 loss as the Terps have for the time being fallen out of the Top 30. If I was doing Bracketology I would still have us in as a 10-seed but we cannot afford to lose many more Quad 1 or even Quad 2 games without offsetting those losses with equivalent wins, and we absolutely must 3-0 against Rutgers, Wisconsin, and Northwestern.

DietCokeFan

Reaction score
We are now at #35 in the NET rankings, plus our Quad 1 loss to Maryland is now a Quad 2 loss as the Terps have for the time being fallen out of the Top 30. If I was doing Bracketology I would still have us in as a 10-seed but we cannot afford to lose many more Quad 1 or even Quad 2 games without offsetting those losses with equivalent wins, and we absolutely must 3-0 against Rutgers, Wisconsin, and Northwestern.
I think a lot will depend on if/when we have a healthy Braun. As someone mentioned yesterday, we simply don't have a bench that's going to give us those minutes/points.

GringaGopher

Reaction score
Braun is out so the team will need to dig deep and develop some new scoring options.

Top Bottom